Rural Health Policy Institute
Feb 13-15, 2024 Washington, D.C.
Bring the story of your community to Capitol Hill
NRHA’s 35th Rural Health Policy Institute is your chance to guide the future of rural health policy with NRHA leadership and advocate for issues you care about with new and returning members of Congress and the administration Feb. 13-15.
“Now, more than ever before, is our time to convince Congress that rural heath isn’t just a headline,” says NRHA chief policy officer Carrie Cochran-McClain. “Rural health is a movement. It’s time for Capitol Hill to hear your voice.”
You’ll have the chance to:
- Develop rapport with your federal elected officials and staff
- Understand the importance and successes of NRHA’s advocacy
- Learn the new ways NRHA is advancing the association’s priorities
- Participate in NRHA’s Rural Health Disparities Summit
- Connect with your Congressional delegation to educate them on rural health policy priorities
We need your voice at our most important rural health advocacy event yet. Let’s put our ideas in motion and speak directly with our elected officials to advocate for legislation and policies that protect rural patients, providers, and their communities.
2024 Policy Institute Agenda
2023 Policy Institute Agenda
2023 Rural Health Advocacy Materials
2023 Policy Institute video presentations
Exhibitors, Sponsors and Advertisers
NRHA provides sponsorships for all its events, offering your organization the best opportunity to enhance visibility among those serving rural healthcare. It's essential to note that one-third of all U.S. hospitals operate in rural areas.
Sponsorships and Exhibits:
Seize the unique opportunity to elevate your brand and forge valuable relationships at the nation's premier rural healthcare conference. Engage directly with rural health professionals and thought leaders by exhibiting or through sponsorship.
Review our Rural Health Policy Institute Prospectus for details. Exhibit and sponsorship slots are limited and fill up swiftly each year. We encourage you to submit the attached Insertion Order promptly.
Rural Healthcare Partnerships:
- Align with National Rural Health Association, its mission, initiatives, and its extensive member base throughout the year.
- Reach all those serving rural healthcare: State-level organizations, government and academic institutions, AHECs, Hospitals, Clinics, Research organizations, and Non-profit organizations.
- Consistently showcase your organization to the rural healthcare audience.
- Amplify your mission with opportunities to provide educational content, distribute collateral materials, and actively participate in advancing rural healthcare.
- Legislative alerts, policy updates, and breaking rural healthcare news.
- Access to special interest groups and vibrant discussion forums.
- A dedicated page on our website for your organization.
- An invitation to our member-exclusive social media platform for sharing initiatives and messages.
- Subscriptions to NRHA's prime publications: 'NRHA Today' newsletter and 'Rural Horizons' magazine.
- Exclusive 'Rural Healthcare 101' training for your staff, spearheaded by NRHA's COO, Brock Slabach.
- Build valuable relationships with key decision-makers.
- Showcase your solution and its impact on specific targets and all of rural healthcare.
- Be presented as a subject matter expert on our trusted platforms.
- Access exclusive partner benefits.
- Exclusive “Partner Only” exhibits.
- Direct e-blasts and messaging channels.
- Access to partner-only events and educational opportunities.
- Legislative alerts, policy updates, and pivotal rural healthcare news.
- Special interest group access and participation in active discussion groups.
- A dedicated organizational page.
- Access to our member-exclusive social media platform for broadcasting initiatives and messages.
- Key subscriptions to NRHA publications: 'NRHA Today' and 'Rural Horizons' magazine.
- 'Rural Healthcare 101', a specialized training module for your staff by Brock Slabach.
Strengthen your connection with our audience throughout the year by achieving the esteemed status of an NRHA-vetted partner.
Hilton Washington D.C. National Mall at the Wharf
480 L'Enfant Plaza SW
Washington, D.C. 20024
The Hilton Washington D.C. National Mall is connected to L’Enfant Metro Station restaurants and shops and one block from The Wharf shopping, dining, and entertainment of district.
Unfortunately, it is becoming more common for association meetings and conventions to be targeted by third-party websites and online scams. NRHA never uses a third-party booking service and room registration for NRHA conferences is only possible via the online registration links found on our website.
NRHA strongly recommends all attendees are fully vaccinated against COVID prior to attending. The CDC has identified the following symptoms of a COVID-19 infection. If you have one or more of these symptoms in the days prior to or during the event, please do not participate.
If you are waiting for COVID-19 test results or have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home unless you receive a negative test result before the event. Also, please report to NRHA if you test positive for COVID after the event such that you may have received and/or spread the virus at the event.
As the COVID-19 virus and its variants are highly contagious, event attendees acknowledge the risk of exposure, assume all such risk, and NRHA shall not be held liable.
Unfortunately, it is becoming more common for association meetings and conventions to be targeted by third-party websites and online scams. NRHA never uses a third party booking service and registration for NRHA conferences is only possible via the online registration links found on our website.