Register for NRHA's San Diego events
Please register at our virtual rate for on-demand session access. You may also register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual rate (access on-demand session recordings)
- $99 for access to select recorded content from all events
- A total of 46 sessions will be available for viewing on demand
- Recordings will be available to view the day after they occur within the agenda through Aug. 16.
- Recorded sessions are noted in green within each event agenda
- Sessions will not be livestreamed
* must authenticate as NRHA and student members. Contact NRHA's membership team
Contact NRHA's registration team
or call 816-756-3140 for more information.
NRHA COVID policy
With your onsite registration, you certify that you are, or will be prior to the conference, fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 by one of the three FDA approved vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J).
NRHA will adhere to CDC Guidelines on Masking
according to their COVID-19 Community Level Tool
that determines prevention steps according to threat levels. While masks are always encouraged, they will not be required except when the community threat level as determined by the CDC for San Diego County, Calif., is HIGH, or if state/local mandates are imposed at the time of our conference.
NRHA Refund policy
For cancellations received by National Rural Health Association at least 30 days prior to a conference or seminar, a full refund, less a 30% processing fee, will be provided to the registrant.
For cancellations received less than 30 days prior to a conference or seminar, a credit towards attendance at a future conference or seminar will be provided.
No refunds or credits will be provided for no-shows and cancellation notifications received after the conference or seminar is held.